innuendo sentence examples
- innuendo about the drink problem.
- Thankfully, treasured friendships forged over decades are not easily
shaken by nasty innuendo.
- Yes that won him a 20 wager from the film crew who had a bet with him about
making the biggest possible sexual innuendo.
- To think we would be putting
into a children's show is kind of outlandish.
- The big knobs in
advertising use innuendo
all the time.
- innuendos about a colleague
in his or her presence.
allowed his audience room to pretend that his stories were not about real sex.
- Their method was to
use innuendo, loaded questions and smears.
- But one should bear in mind that traditional british pantomime generally includes
mild innuendo, and a pantomime dame.
- Faith slams it with a very very long sword (
spot the sexual innuendo!
- Irrespective of the validity of some of the comments and the
subtle innuendo, or rather the blatant hostility.
- Ryan was later accused of
including deliberate sexual innuendo
in the scripts, a charge that he strenuously denied.
- His sexuality and attitude toward ben is the subject of
in the series.
- Germans are detail- oriented and want to
understand every innuendo
before coming to an agreement. business is hierarchical.
- Thankfully, treasured friendships forged over decades are not easily shaken by
- We all
knew the innuendo
about the drink problem.
- Waiting at the office is his workforce armed to the teeth with
of what he must have been up to last night!
The word usage examples above have been gathered from various sources to reflect current and historical usage.
They do not represent the opinions of YourDictionary.com.
Learn more about innuendo