inflection sentence examples
- inflection of english verbs.
- In spoken welsh, it means to end the sentence with a
- Boult's timing of the spanish
is, perhaps surprisingly given his reputation for english music, near-perfect.
- inflection points
- It is fair to say that portuguese grammar is more complex than english, mainly due to
- inflection of the voice
executed to perfection.
- The reggae rhythm combines well with the vocals, which also
have true reggae inflections.
- For instance, the
of a singer in santa fe modulated the lighting in new york.
- inflection class
morphology ( see below ) indicates that lexical words were employed with elements of their original greek morphology.
- Soulful with
jazz inflections, mature definitely not poppy or watered down.
- The regular plural inflection, and the genitive possessive
inflection of nouns
follow exactly the same pattern.
- Plants and ghosts promises davies' familiar sensuous, lucid dance yet
given new inflections
and textural change.
- The next main section of the paper gives an overview of english
- Cross- classification of these
encodes natural classes of inflection markers
encodes natural classes of inflection.
- The characters really seem to show
- You can almost
hear the inflection
on the last sentence.
- It is sung 3 times with a
- It includes a survey of grammar, with tables for verb conjugations and
- These words may, additionally, be nuanced by means of, for instance,
- But beautiful imparts a warm, after-hours feeling with brooks '
behind the leader's comforting open horn.
The word usage examples above have been gathered from various sources to reflect current and historical usage.
They do not represent the opinions of YourDictionary.com.
Learn more about inflection