Inescapable Sentence Examples
Search Sentence Examples
The word usage examples above have been gathered from various sources to reflect current and historical usage.
They do not represent the opinions of YourDictionary.com.
- Looking for the secret of the living heart, he was driven by a
logic toward the dead, dismantled heart.
- The meteorite from mars once again
makes the age-old question inescapable: are we alone in the universe?
- Inescapable conclusion.
- It may be a belief or idea which repels us, which we are unwilling to accept but which
- Such incidental benefit seems to be
with non-charitable organizations receiving this service.
- Inescapable fact
about waste it costs money.
- A little further on, the dominance of poison
on the garden " care " shelves.
- We face an
future: technology out of control.
- Inescapable necessity, however, which lay behind the death of christ we may discover in the first pages of the bible.
- However, his claustrophobic world and the huge pressure to conform
- External pressures, internal temptations
that we just can't sustain our faith?
- Inescapable logic
toward the dead, dismantled heart.
- Nevertheless, his combat experience must, as it did with millions of others, have proved indelible and
- Inescapable truth
of discontent shown at the world trade organization is only going to increase.
- Furthermore, violence and retribution are shown as inherent in the illness itself and
- Inescapable reality
in fight against proliferation.
How would you use this word in a sentence?
comments powered by