indicative sentence examples
- indicative of an important trend
in religious life over the past decade.
- indicative regional allocations
published in december 2004.
play a role for workers without.
- Microsoft's contradictory position on linux as a viable competitor
of the difference between the marketplace and the court.
- indicative of the great distress
that misinformed doctors seem to be causing.
- indicative costings
for engineering works needed to raise and maintain high water levels on this drained farmland.
of the glazer regime, why was there so little movement at old trafford?
- The audit of schemes should be
rather than comprehensive or exhaustive.
- indicative of a lack
of support - for a first event having that many people turn up shows a massive interest.
- indicative bibliography
will be submitted by the end of the autumn term.
- That they might do so in certain cases is not
of any racism on their part or that of their readers.
- indicative of the presence
of disease or possible predisposition to disease later in life.
- indicative timeline
for this work.
- In other words, comparison of these rates may not be
of differences in receipt of care when sick.
- indicative of primary testicular failure.
- indicative timetable
prospective contractors must submit detailed priced bids by 12pm on friday 21st july 2006.
- The official cost to individuals of £ 93 per head is, we are told, "
- indicative of the extent
of the previous evasion of the regulations.
- indicative reading
for the masters degree in holistic science can be found in the msc section of the website.
The word usage examples above have been gathered from various sources to reflect current and historical usage.
They do not represent the opinions of YourDictionary.com.
Learn more about indicative