Inching Sentence Examples
- Shipton swung his ice ax again, inching up closer to Dean.
- Instead of inching his way back to Lydia he remained by the wrecked Jeep.
- He was unable to keep from inching forward.
- "What.re you doing, Jade?" she whispered, inching closer.
- She obeyed, inching towards the bench until she lay on her side, suspended by the harness above the seat by a few inches.
- She sat heavily, inching towards the other woman for warmth.
- After inching her way through the dark, her trembling hands reached a rough, stone wall.