impress sentence examples
- impress the judges.
- impressed by the enthusiasm
with which some lawyers have greeted the prospect of being able to exercise such rights.
- impress soccer: no appeal on sending-off soccer: liam hits leveler soccer: parkinson's praise for.. .
- impress upon
our pupils that learning takes place beyond the confinements of the school day.
- impressed when
they hear your skills.
- impressed enough in pre-season
to be offered a chance to play in the premier division.
- impressed with the professionalism, knowledge and integrity of our tour guide.
- impress the interviewer
if you have, say, taken the head off an engine or tackled electrical jobs at home.
- impressed by the dedication
and professionalism of all the staff and volunteers who work for our company.
- impressed with the simplicity
of the constuction methods.
- impress the boss
in their first match, he did his best to upset him!
- impressed by the breadth
of his football knowledge. ' mentor?
- impressed with the dedication
of these british cyclists competing in holland, where it's rather chilly too.
- impressed critics
throughout the ages, actually occurred before the allegorical display had begun.
- impressed with the quality, i will be a walking advert for you.
- impress an audience.
- impressed everyone
since he came in last month.
The word usage examples above have been gathered from various sources to reflect current and historical usage.
They do not represent the opinions of YourDictionary.com.
Learn more about impress