Immobilized Sentence Examples
- Immobilized, she waited with panicked dread for an attack like Sasha's.
- His solid, warm body atop hers immobilized her and he pinned her wrists to the bed, silver eyes blazing and elongated fangs resting on his full lower lip.
- Immobilized, fear rose within her as she watched the Black God lift Darian's bloody form from the ground.
- He came stoutly, the only among them not immobilized by fear.
- Immobilized, Jessi watched the guy she kicked move closer, knife raised.