Hypomania Sentence Examples
- Bipolar II disorder is characterized by major depressive episodes alternating with episodes of hypomania, a milder form of mania.
- Hypomania is not as severe as mania and does not cause the level of impairment in work and social activities that mania can.
- Mania and hypomania are similar, but mania is usually more severe and debilitating to the patient.
- They alternate between depression (the low mood) and mania or hypomania (the high mood).
- Bipolar disorder includes mania or hypomania.