Hunkered Sentence Examples
- A dark form hunkered before the fire, feeding small twigs to the flames.
- She called to him as he hunkered down beside a rose bush with a few brown leaves clinging to it.
- She unfolded her jacket collar and hunkered down in the saddle, cold and miserable.
- He shoved her against the wall, and she hunkered down.
- Carmen Pulock hunkered down into her heavy chore coat and scooted her chair closer to the potbellied stove.
- Lana hunkered against the mountain as the helicopter drew nearer.