horsepower sentence examples
- In 1851 british steam engines could
produce 1.2 million horsepower
which was more than the rest of europe put together.
- horsepower at 4350 rpm.
- horsepower: a calculation of the motor's
maximum horsepower: a calculation of the motor's
- horsepower tractors.
- These locomotives were mechanically fired and could produce in the region of 3000
- It can be said that that short-stroke engines
generate higher horsepower
at higher revs, long-stroke engines develop more torque at lower revs.
- Log in view full version: not
- horsepower diesel
engines, she is capable of speeds of 14 knots.
- What we want to talk about is how they managed to get 345
out of a 2 liter engine.
- Now for the first time, the ageia physx processor
delivers the computing horsepower
necessary to enable true, advanced physics in games.
- In an ideal world i will have
for the next test here in two weeks time!
- horsepower diesel engines, she is capable of speeds of 14 knots.
- One propulsion motor, producing 2,000
shaft horsepower, driving a single propeller.
- We also considered using a turbo to
increase the horsepower.
- Vat how much
will the power commander give me?
- horsepower treadmill motor
provides a smooth, consistent pace for an intense or light workout.
- The mods have delivered an extra healthy mid range punch but no extra
requires great horsepower
to push the plow at the required depth.
- Designed for strength without the need for
- horsepower gain.
The word usage examples above have been gathered from various sources to reflect current and historical usage.
They do not represent the opinions of YourDictionary.com.
Learn more about horsepower