Hip-hop Sentence Examples
Search Sentence Examples
The word usage examples above have been gathered from various sources to reflect current and historical usage.
They do not represent the opinions of YourDictionary.com.
- As comfortable
as he is with jazz.
- Jonzi d has been at the forefront of british
since its inception in the early 1980s.
- Hip-hop duo
have now become the 20th act to spend at least two months at number one.
- I've got some old
there you know.
- Apart from you who is
making noise hip-hop
- Hundred reasons in recent years, british metal has, like
british hip-hop, been the poor relation of its american cousin.
- Hip-hop groove.
- I'll leave the old
records until another time.
- I have had the hardest time trying to find a class where i can
or jazz instruction.
- All fourteen tracks here hit the mark, something rare in a
- Hip-hop style beats
and a smooth bass.
- I was born and raised in nottingham, and we
like the best of âem.
- I've got some
old school hip-hop
there you know.
- Hip-hop outfit
with a proven track record, big brovaz lit up the pop world in 2002.
- If you
love hip-hop, then you know killer mike.
- Tim: different early punk stuff, early rock stuff, 70's rock, hip-hop stuff,
early 90's hip-hop.
- Hip-hop scene
on lock right now?
- Now and again, i
like really heavy hip-hop, but i also like reggae, like bob marley.
- Not so for dj sam seed, who played his set of fabulous full-on
under a barrage of some stunningly gormless heckling.
- Hip-hop star
has launched a new voting initiative called citizen change in a bid to make voting popular again.
How would you use this word in a sentence?
comments powered by