Hip Sentence Examples
Search Sentence Examples
The word usage examples above have been gathered from various sources to reflect current and historical usage.
They do not represent the opinions of YourDictionary.com.
- Catching in this way leads to
in some meat chickens.
- As with other new bearing couples longer-term clinical results are awaited with the
metal-on-metal surface replacement hips.
- Hip hop, disco & house [ sunday is reggae night!
- Word spread about the health benefits of the wild
and hansen began selling the powder to people all over denmark.
- Hip flexed
to 45° , the knee flexed to 80° and the tibia in 15° of external rotation.
- He referred mrs a for an x-ray and she was found to have a
fractured hip; she died in hospital on 21 january.
- Hip fracture
in dagenham pcg are similar to the bhha average.
- Metal-on-metal - a
joint in which both parts, or both surfaces, are metal.
- A fortnight with what seemed no sleep and a perpetually
drove me to buy one.
- How do i lose weight and exercise with an
- Hip replacement
in young patients.
- Usually if
replacement is not an option, the loosened prosthesis is removed altogether.
- Swing your forearms in the direction of the slide whilst
swaying the hips
in the same direction also.
- Seemingly, babies who stay that way are prone to having a condition called '
- Hip protectors
are not the same!
- While the knee is bent, hold the knee and hip at 90 degrees of flexion and internally
rotate the hip.
- Bone samples from the
were sent to pathology.
- Hip dysplasia
can be reduced by not breeding from affected animals.
- Similarly, patients happily walking around on
had no clear image of the prosthesis inside them.
- Hip flexors, soleus, and gastrocnemius muscles ( 9 ).
How would you use this word in a sentence?
comments powered by