Hip Sentence Examples
Search Sentence Examples
- Catching in this way leads to
in some meat chickens.
- As with other new bearing couples longer-term clinical results are awaited with the
metal-on-metal surface replacement hips.
- Hip hop, disco & house [ Sunday is Reggae night!
- Word spread about the health benefits of the wild
and Hansen began selling the powder to people all over Denmark.
- Hip flexed
to 45° , the knee flexed to 80° and the tibia in 15° of external rotation.
- He referred Mrs A for an X-ray and she was found to have a
fractured hip; she died in hospital on 21 January.
- Hip fracture
in Dagenham PCG are similar to the BHHA average.
- Metal-on-metal - a
joint in which both parts, or both surfaces, are metal.
- A fortnight with what seemed no sleep and a perpetually
drove me to buy one.
- How do I lose weight and exercise with an
- Hip replacement
in young patients.
- Usually if
replacement is not an option, the loosened prosthesis is removed altogether.
- Swing your forearms in the direction of the slide whilst
swaying the hips
in the same direction also.
- Seemingly, babies who stay that way are prone to having a condition called '
- Hip protectors
are not the same!
- While the knee is bent, hold the knee and hip at 90 degrees of flexion and internally
rotate the hip.
- Bone samples from the
were sent to pathology.
- Hip dysplasia
can be reduced by not breeding from affected animals.
- Similarly, patients happily walking around on
had no clear image of the prosthesis inside them.
- Hip flexors, soleus, and gastrocnemius muscles ( 9 ).
How would you use this word in a sentence?
comments powered by