Helsingor Sentence Examples
- Wide, opposite Helsingor (Elsinore) in Denmark.
- With Sweden communications are established by ferries across the Sound between Copenhagen and Malmo and Landskrona, and between Elsinore (Helsingor) and Helsingborg.
- In the north-east, where the coast approaches most nearly to Sweden, is Helsingor or Elsinore.
- Helsingor), a seaport of Denmark in the amt (county) of Frederiksborg, on the east coast of the island of Zealand, 28 m.
- Helsingor received town-privileges in 1425.