- 1238), besides being 1 The fullest account of them is to be found in Steinschneider's Hebrdische Ubersetzungen des Mittelalters (Berlin, 1893).
- 6 See Benzinger, Hebrdische Archdologie, pp. 152, 297 foll.
- The Hebrdische Grammatik, published in 1813 (27th edition by E.
- The hypothesis (Schlatter, Das neugefundene hebrdische Stuck des Sirach) that it was from Aristobulus that the philosophy of Ecclesiasticus was derived is not generally accepted.
- Benzinger, Hebrdische Archdologie (2nd ed., 1907); H.