headroom sentence examples
- All cabins are air-conditioned and have spacious twin bunks with the exception of slightly
- headroom between the decks.
- Restricted headroom
( 6ft approx ) under the bridge over the lock.
at mean high water tide is 5.4 meters.
- headroom in the saloon
is 6ft 2in ( 1.88 meters ).
- headroom for above average growth
is being rapidly used up.
- headroom limited.
- This culvert bridge would have to be rebuilt with
- The wheelhouse, which can be enclosed or opened fully using four framed teak doors, allows full
- Then again it has largely negated these advances by
- Old river nene: floods ferry to marmont priory 3 bridges;
- The base of the tube opens out like an inverted mushroom to a chamber of 8 feet square with 5
- The top deck will be able to move independently from the lower deck,
providing greater headroom
between the decks.
- Not suitable for use in vertical growing systems, sea of green systems or in any grow room with
- The new stair should have 2
over the flight and any landings.
- Creating headroom
by cutting £ 160 million of cost out of the supermarket business.
- All three bridges in the area have
- It provides considerable
for the most demanding departmental applications.
- Memory is cheap, sizes of 64 to 128 mb should also
for large applications.
- Each unit is seriously over-engineered with
in all important areas.
The word usage examples above have been gathered from various sources to reflect current and historical usage.
They do not represent the opinions of YourDictionary.com.
Learn more about headroom