Gunner Sentence Examples
Search Sentence Examples
- Gunner's rule, but not in quite the same sequence.
- When forced to retire to the enemy's first line, he captured a machine gun and
shot the gunner
with his revolver.
- Only the
survived from the 15 on board.
- Gunner positions.
- General Notes: He was a pilot officer in RAF - wireless
- Our man got killed but Private Wilson
killed the machine gunner
and captured the position and got the Victoria Cross.
- All that remained was for David Reynolds to act as
and retain 5th place to the end.
- My father was a
who served with 550 from 1944 to 1945.
leaves the gunners
in a bit of a pickle.
- The transit time for a convoy through the danger area was five hours which was plenty for the
to range on ships.
I had left behind in the olive trees with the rest of the section.
- The increasing use of artillery also
saw master gunners
offering their services for hire.
- Iraqi gunners
have shot down unmanned Predator spy drones.
- Then came the
antiaircraft gunners; then the Eastern Command contingent.
- Unfortunately Edmund as very little information about his Uncle, other than he may have
become a rear gunner
although Edmund is not sure.
- This gave the mid
a much better field of fire.
- Tho the top
tried to put out the flames, the cabin was filled with smoke.
- Despite his wounds, Trooper Finney succeeded in
getting the gunner
to the waiting Spartan.
had little time to prepare their positions.
- General Notes: He was a pilot officer in RAF -
wireless operator/air gunner.
How would you use this word in a sentence?
comments powered by