Gunner Sentence Examples
Search Sentence Examples
The word usage examples above have been gathered from various sources to reflect current and historical usage.
They do not represent the opinions of YourDictionary.com.
- Gunner's rule, but not in quite the same sequence.
- When forced to retire to the enemy's first line, he captured a machine gun and
shot the gunner
with his revolver.
- Only the
survived from the 15 on board.
- Gunner positions.
- General notes: he was a pilot officer in raf - wireless
- Our man got killed but private wilson
killed the machine gunner
and captured the position and got the victoria cross.
- All that remained was for david reynolds to act as
and retain 5th place to the end.
- My father was a
who served with 550 from 1944 to 1945.
leaves the gunners
in a bit of a pickle.
- The transit time for a convoy through the danger area was five hours which was plenty for the
to range on ships.
i had left behind in the olive trees with the rest of the section.
- The increasing use of artillery also
saw master gunners
offering their services for hire.
- Iraqi gunners
have shot down unmanned predator spy drones.
- Then came the
antiaircraft gunners; then the eastern command contingent.
- Unfortunately edmund as very little information about his uncle, other than he may have
become a rear gunner
although edmund is not sure.
- This gave the mid
a much better field of fire.
- Tho the top
tried to put out the flames, the cabin was filled with smoke.
- Despite his wounds, trooper finney succeeded in
getting the gunner
to the waiting spartan.
had little time to prepare their positions.
- General notes: he was a pilot officer in raf -
wireless operator/air gunner.
How would you use this word in a sentence?
comments powered by