grouper sentence examples
- This dive involves swimming out over some large boulders, with a good chance of
seeing some large resident grouper.
- The visibility is usually excellent and sitings of schools of devil rays,
and reef sharks are common.
- grouper culture
between provinces was explored.
- Sarah was a member of the national triathlon squad and competed in world championships as an
- groupers fed
on these fishermen's off-cuts and became accustomed to being fed.
- The current side of the pinnacle provides large schools of fish and sometimes turtles and
at their cleaning station.
- Marine life is less abundant than in tropical seas but
includes grouper, rays, moray eels, turtles and octopi.
- At around 40 meters a
is to be found hiding behind a rock pinnacle.
- grouper software
affect the use of the episode to spell converter and report generator software?
- This dive involves swimming out over some large boulders, with a good chance of seeing some large
- Here you will
find remarkably friendly grouper, testament to the positive effect the reserve has had on fish numbers.
- The culprit was a
weighing around sixty pounds - an awesome fish with a mouth like a bucket.
- Picture no 1 open wide: a
yawns to allow a cleaner goby and a juvenile spanish hogfish access to all areas.
- There were also some
patrolling single grouper
and snapper in residence also.
- There are also schools of lionfish, glassy sweepers and plenty of
lining up to be cleaned.
- Just outside look for spur and grove formations - narrow canyons of corals are great for
and the occassionally eel.
was hiding in this and several smaller bits and pieces.
The word usage examples above have been gathered from various sources to reflect current and historical usage.
They do not represent the opinions of YourDictionary.com.
Learn more about grouper