Grin Sentence Examples
- "Vote for David Dean, ace detective," Weller said with a grin as he pulled himself from the chair.
- See P. von Radics, Anastasius Grin (2nd ed., Leipzig, 1879).
- Jackson wore a wide grin as Elisabeth said, I don't know what I will do about the Wolf Moon Festival.
- He leered at Elisabeth, arched his eyebrows with a lascivious grin, then stretched with great exaggeration.
- Her assistant, Gerry, looked like a college athlete with a huge, bright grin, blond hair and friendly hazel eyes.