graphics sentence examples
- You should use color fills and may
from other sources.
- This game features awesome
3d graphics, over 100 dance clubs.
- graphics cards
- These are stored as
so you can resize them without any loss of quality.
- This package makes effective use of sound and full color
to bring statistics to life.
- Children can play against computer using
with unlimited time for responses.
- graphics accelerator
chips next year.
- So ' onboard
' , would mean it has built-in agp graphics facilities.
- As with braille displays, it is unlikely that students will have their own facilities for producing
- graphics tablet
or any pointing device, that provides data to generate coordinates of a position.
- It now works with the viewfinder graphics card and can export large
- All of the new toys feature the
brand's signature graphics
and developmental features.
- graphics processor
- graphics point, line, circle and arc drawing commands in
high-resolution graphics point, line, circle and arc drawing commands in
- Angela finds the diversity of projects at rushes very stimulating and enjoys producing
and exceptional effects.
- Text at
vdu 5 causes text to be written at the graphics cursor
vdu 5 causes text to be written at the graphics cursor position.
- I recently noticed a book on
in java, by the same author.
- Memulator requires hardware accelerated
using the opengl extension.
- graphics chip
made by ati, a tab called rotation should be present.
- Raster graphics
video screen with lightpen for user interface.
The word usage examples above have been gathered from various sources to reflect current and historical usage.
They do not represent the opinions of YourDictionary.com.
Learn more about graphics