Gnarl Sentence Examples
- He was a mean man who tended to gnarl out his answers.
- The gnarl in the branch made it harder for the squirrels to run up the branch.
- He was not able to cut through the gnarl of the tree.
- He was so scared that his face was twisted up into a gnarl.
- The top of the oak table showed the unusual grain that was caused by the gnarl in the oak tree's trunk.
- He had a big bump on his knee that looked like the gnarl of an old tree.
- The main speaking character is an aged minion named Gnarl.