Glistened Sentence Examples
- Something white glistened in the flowers.
- Below, the pond glistened in the evening heat, as if winking up at her.
- The ship sloshed through dark teal waters toward a crescent-shaped bay with white sands that glistened in the midday light.
- The earth in the kitchen garden looked wet and black and glistened like poppy seed and at a short distance merged into the dull, moist veil of mist.
- His muscular back glistened with perspiration as he swung the ax, expertly splitting a chunk of wood.