Glimmering Sentence Examples
- She looked up at last, her eyes glimmering with tears.
- The glimmering lights were nestled among rocks and dirt.
- The souls were barely glimmering; there was no way he'd be able to pull the amount of power he needed to save Deidre.
- Her features were even and firm, her lips plump and glimmering with sparkly gloss.
- Crepusculum, twilight), of or belonging to the twilight, hence indistinct or glimmering; in zoology the word is used of animals that appear before sunrise or nightfall.