garrison sentence examples
- Were these
forts ever fully garrisoned
throughout their occupation?
- In the event she was sent in june to gibraltar with a convoy of troops to
reinforce the garrison
- Trance tower garrison who is the companion trying to reach in the
- garrison commander
in port stanley surrendered on 14 june.
- It then withstood five months of siege, before becoming the penultimate
on the british mainland to surrender.
- garrison of troops, also affected, have murdered one another.
- garrisoned by some 60 government troops.
- Several attempts to
relieve the garrison
were made throughout the early part of 1916.
- Meanwhile, prince rupert is ordered to attack the
- garrison forts
were established along the eastern boundary of the delta to monitor the movement of foreigners.
- It had no military significance except for the presence of an italian
- garrison of soldiers
- garrison finally withdrawn
- To a
a holiday may be fatal.
- garrison town
like windsor the problem was even more acute.
- We had also hit hard twenty four
- The contribution of the garrison may not exceed the dv + ew; any extra
- In the old town you will find fort jesus, the
built by the hapless portuguese.
- garrison duty
in the south.
- For much of the civil war warwick was a
The word usage examples above have been gathered from various sources to reflect current and historical usage.
They do not represent the opinions of YourDictionary.com.
Learn more about garrison