Garrison Sentence Examples
Search Sentence Examples
- Were these
forts ever fully garrisoned
throughout their occupation?
- In the event she was sent in June to Gibraltar with a convoy of troops to
reinforce the garrison
- Trance Tower garrison Who is the Companion trying to reach in the
- Garrison commander
in Port Stanley surrendered on 14 June.
- It then withstood five months of siege, before becoming the penultimate
on the British mainland to surrender.
- Garrison of troops, also affected, have murdered one another.
- Garrisoned by some 60 government troops.
- Several attempts to
relieve the garrison
were made throughout the early part of 1916.
- Meanwhile, Prince Rupert is ordered to attack the
- Garrison forts
were established along the eastern boundary of the Delta to monitor the movement of foreigners.
- It had no military significance except for the presence of an Italian
- Garrison of soldiers
- Garrison finally withdrawn
- To a
a holiday may be fatal.
- Garrison town
like Windsor the problem was even more acute.
- We had also hit hard twenty four
- The contribution of the garrison may not exceed the DV + EW; any extra
- In the Old Town you will find Fort Jesus, the
built by the hapless Portuguese.
- Garrison duty
in the South.
- For much of the Civil War Warwick was a
How would you use this word in a sentence?
comments powered by