Garret Sentence Examples
Search Sentence Examples
- His work requires a " long light " or leaden casement, so that he most frequently
originally designed for his trade.
- Do you dream yet on your old rickety sofa in the dear
old ghastly bankrupt garret
at No. 66?
- Garret window
an hour ago.
was also erected for drying and storing medicinal herbs.
- No towering gothic castle either, nor ivory tower, nor
- Garret of the house
fixed up, and live there.
- They were planning to be married in the spring, and
have the garret
of the house fixed up, and live there.
- These provide offices that range from grand open plan spaces on the principal floors to
small one person garrets
in the roof.
- Garret room
there, for prayer.
- Do you dream yet on your old rickety sofa in the dear old ghastly
at No. 66?
- Garret workshop
remains on display in the Museum's Synopsis Gallery.
- In Nottingham it is common to find 15-20 children in a
low garret, 12 feet square, working for 15 hours a day.
How would you use garret in a sentence?
comments powered by