Garret Sentence Examples
Search Sentence Examples
The word usage examples above have been gathered from various sources to reflect current and historical usage.
They do not represent the opinions of YourDictionary.com.
- His work requires a " long light " or leaden casement, so that he most frequently
originally designed for his trade.
- Do you dream yet on your old rickety sofa in the dear
old ghastly bankrupt garret
at no. 66?
- Garret window
an hour ago.
was also erected for drying and storing medicinal herbs.
- No towering gothic castle either, nor ivory tower, nor
- Garret of the house
fixed up, and live there.
- They were planning to be married in the spring, and
have the garret
of the house fixed up, and live there.
- These provide offices that range from grand open plan spaces on the principal floors to
small one person garrets
in the roof.
- Garret room
there, for prayer.
- Do you dream yet on your old rickety sofa in the dear old ghastly
at no. 66?
- Garret workshop
remains on display in the museum's synopsis gallery.
- In nottingham it is common to find 15-20 children in a
low garret, 12 feet square, working for 15 hours a day.
How would you use this word in a sentence?
comments powered by