garnet sentence examples
includes amber, garnet
and amethyst, imported from bali, indonesia.
- garnet in color
with a spicy ripe nose.
- Bohemian garnet
has been helping to overcome the sorrow and bringing the vital power, spirit and the feeling of joy.
- garnet earrings
in twisted silver and a matching pendant.
- Additionally, part of the family of soft ferrites, are the microwave ferrites, e.g.
yttrium iron garnet.
- Suspect 2
has only garnet
in the pocket to link them to crime.
- Tasting note:
in color with a spicy ripe nose.
- garnet eye!
- The brilliant color of
is due to partial replacement of the silicate by chromic oxide.
- garnets set
over waffle patterned gold foil, the central cell is empty.
- Bright strong colors, such as a deep
or a golden amber or topaz, will be very stimulating and dynamic.
- garnet color.
- Mention should be made of the
found at elie ness.
- Additionally, part of the family of soft ferrites, are the microwave ferrites,
e.g. yttrium iron garnet.
- garnet cluster ring
is in generally good condition, there are general scratches to all of the rings.
- Delicately blending silver with
striking garnets, this is indeed a gift fit for a princess.
- garnet red.
- This ruby is toward the pinkish tones and has
embedded in her.
- garnet crystals
in schist from the shores of lochan na lairige.
The word usage examples above have been gathered from various sources to reflect current and historical usage.
They do not represent the opinions of YourDictionary.com.
Learn more about garnet