Garnet Sentence Examples
Search Sentence Examples
includes amber, garnet
and amethyst, imported from Bali, Indonesia.
- Garnet in color
with a spicy ripe nose.
- Bohemian garnet
has been helping to overcome the sorrow and bringing the vital power, spirit and the feeling of joy.
- Garnet earrings
in twisted silver and a matching pendant.
- Additionally, part of the family of soft ferrites, are the microwave ferrites, e.g.
yttrium iron garnet.
- Suspect 2
has only garnet
in the pocket to link them to crime.
- Tasting Note:
in color with a spicy ripe nose.
- Garnet eye!
- The brilliant color of
is due to partial replacement of the silicate by chromic oxide.
- Garnets set
over waffle patterned gold foil, the central cell is empty.
- Bright strong colors, such as a deep
or a golden amber or topaz, will be very stimulating and dynamic.
- Garnet color.
- Mention should be made of the
found at Elie Ness.
- Additionally, part of the family of soft ferrites, are the microwave ferrites,
e.g. yttrium iron garnet.
- Garnet cluster ring
is in generally good condition, there are general scratches to all of the rings.
- Delicately blending silver with
striking garnets, this is indeed a gift fit for a princess.
- Garnet red.
- This ruby is toward the pinkish tones and has
embedded in her.
- Garnet crystals
in schist from the shores of Lochan na Lairige.
How would you use garnet in a sentence?
comments powered by