garner sentence examples
- garnered public acclaim
playing the title role in the musical 'oliver!
- garnered over forty years
of study, writing and performance.
- garnered a.
the industry not on double double.
- The film, which has been open just three weeks has
more than $ 5 million at box offices in north america.
- garnered from trial deployments
giving nokia a strong say in its eventual shape.
- garnered by students
and a list of web-sites, books and research papers will be provided and described.
- garnered widespread praise
for its innovative education work, under the banner scottish opera for all.
- garner over 20 percent
of infrastructure revenue by 2012, the report says.
- garnered extensive
focused on building.
- The orange prize for fiction is
votes for the 50 best books written by women.
- garnered from years
- garner the highest accolades
- garnered more
than $ 5 million at box offices in north america.
- If they cannot
support from this constituency, how can they possibly suggest their proposals have any level of public support?
- garnered a fairly impressive underground reputation.
- Some of what he has to say is all but incomprehensible, but
a hearty ' amen ' from the congregation.
- garner the same attention.
an academy award nomination for best actor for his work in the title role.
- garnered 114 votes
in favor, with 18 against.
- Ultimately poems may
a small number of new readers.
The word usage examples above have been gathered from various sources to reflect current and historical usage.
They do not represent the opinions of YourDictionary.com.
Learn more about garner