Garner Sentence Examples
Search Sentence Examples
- Garnered public acclaim
playing the title role in the musical 'Oliver!
- Garnered over forty years
of study, writing and performance.
- Garnered a.
The industry not on double double.
- The film, which has been open just three weeks has
more than $ 5 million at box offices in North America.
- Garnered from trial deployments
giving Nokia a strong say in its eventual shape.
- Garnered by students
and a list of web-sites, books and research papers will be provided and described.
- Garnered widespread praise
for its innovative education work, under the banner Scottish Opera for All.
- Garner over 20 percent
of infrastructure revenue by 2012, the report says.
- Garnered extensive
focused on building.
- The Orange Prize for Fiction is
votes for the 50 Best Books written by Women.
- Garnered from years
- Garner the highest accolades
- Garnered more
than $ 5 million at box offices in North America.
- If they cannot
support from this constituency, how can they possibly suggest their proposals have any level of public support?
- Garnered a fairly impressive underground reputation.
- Some of what he has to say is all but incomprehensible, but
a hearty ' Amen ' from the congregation.
- Garner the same attention.
an Academy Award nomination for Best Actor for his work in the title role.
- Garnered 114 votes
in favor, with 18 against.
- Ultimately Poems may
a small number of new readers.
How would you use garner in a sentence?
comments powered by