Frisky Sentence Examples
- I guess I'm just frisky because it's so quiet around here.
- The Deans had feared the long Colorado winter might slow down frisky Fred but, if anything, the opposite occurred, due in no small measure to his young pal and junk sale cohort, Martha Boyd.
- The foal was feeling frisky and kicking up its heels.
- . . she said with a smile as she bent down to pat a frisky parader who'd pulled free of his mistress's leash.
- Boston was a tad rowdy back then and we were kind of young and frisky ourselves.