Frequentative Sentence Examples
- Dictare, frequentative of dicere, to speak).
- " him," " her," " the man," &c.), ldtok, " I see " (indefinite); the insertion of the causative, frequentative, diminutive and potential syllables after the root of the verb, e.g.
- Tractare, to treat, handle, frequentative of trahere, tractus, to draw.
- Some roots are reduplicated wholly or in part with a frequentative meaning, and there are traces of gemination of radicals.
- In the verbs there are causative, intensive or frequentative, and reciprocal forms.