foil sentence examples
- foil an armed robbery
at a store near sheffield.
- Wrap the roll loosely in
and place in a large saucepan.
- foil behind the radiators
will also reflect the heat back into your rooms saving about £ 10 per year per radiator.
- foil over the grill
- Holograms or
are standard means of overt consumer assurance of authenticity.
- foil sachet.
- Please put only clean
in the bank.
- foiled two dirty bomb plots
- foil wrapped
in tubes of 10.
- It involves cutting pieces of galss to form a pattern followed by wrapping the edges with thin strips of
- foil balloons
can be personalized with your message in gold or silver.
- The walls of your growing room should be painted white or covered with
to reflect the light.
- What would be the
for the zero?
- foil cutter, this corkscrew will open bottles in seconds.
- The best utensils for cleaning a barbecue are a wire brush or crumpled
- foil wrappers.
- How do i remove the broken glass from the
without causing further damage?
- foil pouch.
- Cover the bottle with black paper or
to make the worms think they are underground!
- foil parcels
with some fresh herbs, and a little white wine and/or stock.
The word usage examples above have been gathered from various sources to reflect current and historical usage.
They do not represent the opinions of YourDictionary.com.
Learn more about foil