foe sentence examples
- Its enormous military preponderance relieves france of the necessity of an entente with a
on the basis of equality of rights.
- The representatives of two races, once
implacable foes, have become allies, maybe friends.
- foe trends
on geomagnetic activity can be related with nitric oxide variations at the e-layer heights.
- Thunderbirds 1 what is the name of the
of the tracy family?
- foe's expectation: the language of rights will be totally absent from the document.
- And a
shall be they of his own household " ?
- This is called, using the
to augment one's own strength.
- No, i just afford them the degree of respect they deserve, they're a
- foe comments: people are willing to recycle, provided they have adequate facilities.
- They that receive not this, failing in faith to grasp the greater wisdom, reach not me, destroyer of
- And, as a result, his robe is stained with the blood of his
- Mumbo jumbo the masked shaman, banjo's friend and gruntilda's
- foe example
- Something tells me i am needed at the front to
fight the foe.
- I can hear the german, a
- foe energy campaigner
mark johnson said bnfl should realize " no amount of media spin " would help.
usually had more in common than they cared to admit.
- As king of spain he was a
and he had a very good claim to the throne.
- The sniper rifle is dead accurate too, meaning that one shot in the head is enough to
kill almost any foe.
- Drawn toward the caverns deep below mount thunder, covenant and linden avery prepare to meet their
The word usage examples above have been gathered from various sources to reflect current and historical usage.
They do not represent the opinions of YourDictionary.com.
Learn more about foe