Foe Sentence Examples
Search Sentence Examples
- Its enormous military preponderance relieves France of the necessity of an entente with a
on the basis of equality of rights.
- The representatives of two races, once
implacable foes, have become allies, maybe friends.
- Foe trends
on geomagnetic activity can be related with nitric oxide variations at the E-layer heights.
- Thunderbirds 1 What is the name of the
of the Tracy family?
- Foe's expectation: The language of rights will be totally absent from the document.
- And a
shall be they of his own household " ?
- This is called, using the
to augment one's own strength.
- No, I just afford them the degree of respect they deserve, they're a
- Foe comments: People are willing to recycle, provided they have adequate facilities.
- They that receive not this, failing in faith To grasp the greater wisdom, reach not Me, Destroyer of
- And, as a result, His robe is stained with the blood of His
- Mumbo Jumbo The masked shaman, Banjo's friend and Gruntilda's
- Foe example
- Something tells me I am needed At the front to
fight the foe.
- I can hear the German, a
- Foe energy campaigner
Mark Johnson said BNFL should realize " no amount of media spin " would help.
usually had more in common than they cared to admit.
- As King of Spain he was a
and he had a very good claim to the throne.
- The sniper rifle is dead accurate too, meaning that one shot in the head is enough to
kill almost any foe.
- Drawn toward the caverns deep below Mount Thunder, Covenant and Linden Avery prepare to meet their
How would you use this word in a sentence?
comments powered by