Florio Sentence Examples
- According to Florio (i 6 i 1) V is "sometimes a vowel, and sometimes a consonant."
- Reprints of Florio are also numerous.
- Of Trapani, is now reckoned as a part of the group. They belonged to the Pallavicini family of Genoa until 1874, when they were bought by Signor Florio of Palermo.
- It is derived through the French from the Italian casacca, which Florio (Q.
- Perna, a ham-shaped shellfish, but this is due to Florio, who by a mistake glosses parnocchie, prawne-fishes or shrimps.