favorable sentence examples
- favorable for the formation
of high lacustrine terraces.
- Progress means breaking through fields where chance holds sway by
creating new conditions more favorable
to our purposes.
- favorable prognosis.
- Social activities in regard to professional and family are
highly favorable, and if you can combine the two, so much the better.
- The whole perspective of development would
become incomparably more favorable.
- Did this to search for a more direct current, but
found none so favorable
as the one we are now in.
- favorable rankings
in the major search engines.
- During this period the press was
to the civil rights movement.
- Although the metastatic rate in this series was 27 % , the prognosis is
considered much more favorable
than that of other hepatic malignancies.
- Also, many problems with chlorine containing solvents have been found ( specifically the ozone layer ) which
makes this process somewhat less favorable.
- favorable impression
during the interview.
- He has been
to us in years past.
- If we won we might be tempted to place another bet, especially if the odds
- favorable conditions
for growth in insect populations.
- The weather on 10 september was
for anomalous propagation.
- The conditions at nauheim
seemed favorable, and they lingered there until well into september.
- favorable cognitive outcome, compared with the general population.
- This is most
where there is no pre-existing order in the water that requires destruction.
- favorable circumstances
for a given cylinder should be much less than 16 % .
- The evidence proves to be
for the markov switching model.
The word usage examples above have been gathered from various sources to reflect current and historical usage.
They do not represent the opinions of YourDictionary.com.
Learn more about favorable