Favorable Sentence Examples
Search Sentence Examples
- Favorable for the formation
of high lacustrine terraces.
- Progress means breaking through fields where chance holds sway by
creating new conditions more favorable
to our purposes.
- Favorable prognosis.
- Social activities in regard to professional and family are
highly favorable, and if you can combine the two, so much the better.
- The whole perspective of development would
become incomparably more favorable.
- Did this to search for a more direct current, but
found none so favorable
as the one we are now in.
- Favorable rankings
in the major search engines.
- During this period the press was
to the Civil Rights Movement.
- Although the metastatic rate in this series was 27 % , the prognosis is
considered much more favorable
than that of other hepatic malignancies.
- Also, many problems with Chlorine containing solvents have been found ( specifically the ozone layer ) which
makes this process somewhat less favorable.
- Favorable impression
during the interview.
- He has been
to us in years past.
- If we won we might be tempted to place another bet, especially if the odds
- Favorable conditions
for growth in insect populations.
- The weather on 10 September was
for anomalous propagation.
- The conditions at Nauheim
seemed favorable, and they lingered there until well into September.
- Favorable cognitive outcome, compared with the general population.
- This is most
where there is no pre-existing order in the water that requires destruction.
- Favorable circumstances
for a given cylinder should be much less than 16 % .
- The evidence proves to be
for the Markov switching model.
How would you use favorable in a sentence?
comments powered by