Farrier Sentence Examples
- Her accomplishments included farrier skills and equine care.
- Sure, she brought a farrier in, but that wasn't every day.
- His father was a farrier, but he himself was bred to be a tailor.
- He came, on his father's side, of Thuringian stock, his great-grandfather, Hans Christian Goethe, having been a farrier at Artern-on-the-Unstrut, about the middle of the 17th century.
- These spiritual heirs of Jack Cade were Flammock, a lawyer of l3odrnin, and a farrier named Michael Joseph.