Faithful Sentence Examples
Search Sentence Examples
The word usage examples above have been gathered from various sources to reflect current and historical usage.
They do not represent the opinions of YourDictionary.com.
- The important point is to
to the primary source material.
- Faithful servants
of our lord.
- For the most part, the game has
to the legendary movie.
- Several state insurance is dealing with can afford the the
- Those that know say that the wachowskis ' adaptation of alan moore and david lloyd's original graphic novel is
- Faithful in prayer.
- Faithful of the prelature
join by a contractual commitment rather than by vows.
- Nothing on the outside tells you what on earth to expect inside no minarets, no bells to
summon the faithful.
- Faithful follower
of the baptist church.
- The high kings of tara the gaels or celts
to the goddess through her sacred marriage to the king.
- Rutter o come, all
- wade, arr.
- Stay faithful
to the one who made the universe.
- Faithful reproduction
of the web page.
- Same tone let us rejoice,
o ye faithful, for the annual memorial of botolph is come again.
- Here, in gray's inn road, irving
rallied the faithful.
- Faithful hound
to life again.
unto death, and i will give thee a crown of life.
- Faithful companion
that wants to be by your side.
- Then, to lift the spirits of the
party faithful: oh, what a friend we have in gordon.
- Faithful remnant, and most of them will be over forty-five!
How would you use this word in a sentence?
comments powered by