Eyepiece Sentence Examples
Search Sentence Examples
- Eyepiece of a telescope.
- Some appear to be capable of being used with the high power objectives which normally perform better with
- As it was when bought, very dirty and scruffy, here shown with
and manual stage.
- Eyepiece graticule
is available measure the width of 10 stomata chosen at random.
- The unit contains a reducing lens which restore the field of view to cover approximately the same area as standard x10
- Long eye relief and a folding rubber eyecup make the
easy to use, even for spectacle wearers.
- The full field of the
is used and the image quality is quite good at 20X viewing magnification.
- Eyepiece reticles
by this route.
- Method 2: SLR lens and
- You can
rotate the eyepiece
to better fit the object orientation.
- Best results are obtained with high point
wide field eyepieces.
- Eyepiece micrometer.
- The aluminum tube has an outside diameter of 1 1/4 inches to suit standard
- To center the condenser close down the iris diaphragm and
remove the eyepiece.
- Eyepiece adaptor
to mount it on my compound microscope.
- Images were projected onto the camera's CCD sensor using a Zeiss 4x
with the webcam lens removed.
- Temporarily remove the eyepiece and clamp the Camera lucida to the top of the eye tube, then
replace the eyepiece.
- All the above captures were taken with the camera fitted to the
without any eyepiece tube
without any eyepiece.
- Best results are obtained with high point wide
- Eyepiece adapter
compatibility & Shutter release cable compatibility charts.
How would you use this word in a sentence?
comments powered by