Eyepiece Sentence Examples
Search Sentence Examples
The word usage examples above have been gathered from various sources to reflect current and historical usage.
They do not represent the opinions of YourDictionary.com.
- Eyepiece of a telescope.
- Some appear to be capable of being used with the high power objectives which normally perform better with
- As it was when bought, very dirty and scruffy, here shown with
and manual stage.
- Eyepiece graticule
is available measure the width of 10 stomata chosen at random.
- The unit contains a reducing lens which restore the field of view to cover approximately the same area as standard x10
- Long eye relief and a folding rubber eyecup make the
easy to use, even for spectacle wearers.
- The full field of the
is used and the image quality is quite good at 20x viewing magnification.
- Eyepiece reticles
by this route.
- Method 2: slr lens and
- You can
rotate the eyepiece
to better fit the object orientation.
- Best results are obtained with high point
wide field eyepieces.
- Eyepiece micrometer.
- The aluminum tube has an outside diameter of 1 1/4 inches to suit standard
- To center the condenser close down the iris diaphragm and
remove the eyepiece.
- Eyepiece adaptor
to mount it on my compound microscope.
- Images were projected onto the camera's ccd sensor using a zeiss 4x
with the webcam lens removed.
- Temporarily remove the eyepiece and clamp the camera lucida to the top of the eye tube, then
replace the eyepiece.
- All the above captures were taken with the camera fitted to the
without any eyepiece tube
without any eyepiece.
- Best results are obtained with high point wide
- Eyepiece adapter
compatibility & shutter release cable compatibility charts.
How would you use this word in a sentence?
comments powered by