exterminate sentence examples
- exterminate the last few remaining populations
of our native water vole " ratty " .
- Hunting compared to other forms of control the purpose of hunting is to control
- exterminated such people
precisely to prevent them from " contaminating " the aryan gene pool.
- Both were abundant until sealing started at the end of the 18 th century and were locally
within a hundred years.
- exterminatey claims to have achieved huge reductions in bovine tb by
- exterminate the human race
they devised the ultimate plan, they would reshape the future by changing the past.
- Ideas cannot be destroyed purely with violence unless you
every single believer.
- Bloody battles were imagined, in which one race
another and populated the country anew.
- It has thus been hunted and
all over the world.
The word usage examples above have been gathered from various sources to reflect current and historical usage.
They do not represent the opinions of YourDictionary.com.
Learn more about exterminate