exhilarate sentence examples
- There is a young boy, a " special child " in their community who has an amazing habit that
- Said pat: " i am
absolutely exhilarated; there's a lot of competition for this honor.
- exhilarated by the experience.
- exhilaratedown the ropes like a monkey and end up at the bottom after the
- exhilaratethe song is both sad and
exhilarating at the time
- exhilarate>exhilarating album full
of new bellydance music and songs by emad sayyah.
- exhilarate public roads, this section is
- exhilarateine travel writing: it appeals to the same wish for
exhilarating transportation out
of my life that good fantasy also offers.
- exhilarate day the country's finest 11 are
exhilarating to watch
and a match for any team in the world.
- exhilarateexhilarating ride
onboard a fast rib along the coast!
- exhilaratee even had many well known entertainers not commonly associated with rockabilly checking out their
exhilarating performances such
as the legendary bruce springsteen.
- exhilarateher had stayed fair and the climbing was great, nice and easy but at the same time
- exhilarateoyable to ride on the road the pocket rocket in particular is very
exhilarating to ride.
- exhilarateerto's dramatic slow movement shows piano and orchestra in stark opposition to each other and leads directly into the
- exhilarateo sit in a taxi boat for 4 hours which was
- exhilaratelose to the action and enjoy some
- exhilaratells allow the public to experience rock climbing in an extremely safe
- exhilarateialized treks are
through some remote and beautiful scenery.
- exhilaratetion of the coast path which is easily accessible commands some of the highest cliffs throughout cornwall and makes for
The word usage examples above have been gathered from various sources to reflect current and historical usage.
They do not represent the opinions of YourDictionary.com.
Learn more about exhilarate