entail sentence examples
- Bennett also argues that in such a case even weak global
strong individual supervenience.
- entailed when
he took it on?
- entails assisting
with a specified number of fumigations for the certificate of proficiency that is required and keeping a logbook.
- To abstain, therefore, from the quest for power is
by an understanding of the evil of violence.
- entail an automatic rejection
of one's previous religion.
- entail what
position you must take over matters of persistence.
- entail removing
illustrations as these make particularly high use of memory.
- However, " up for sale " when a vc is on board,
" to the highest bidder.
- entail some sacrifices.
- entail treating
some pupils differently.
an element of more favorable treatment.
- entailed the removal
of 22,000 people from their homes without compensation.
- entails moving
to the device or asking another person to do something, its main benefits are lost.
- What would the consequences be of imitating the process employed in the comparator, and what risks would
- entail the demolition
of dee house.
- entail attending
relevant lectures as required by present regulations.
dealing with asylum applications at the high commission?
- entail grave consequences
for our own country and for the world.
- entails traveling
through a small section of ukraine for which you need a visa.
filling in a few personal details.
The word usage examples above have been gathered from various sources to reflect current and historical usage.
They do not represent the opinions of YourDictionary.com.
Learn more about entail