Electron Sentence Examples
Search Sentence Examples
- The hydrogen atoms aren't involved in any way with the
- Electrons in p orbitals.
- A free radical is an atom or compound which contains an
- Electron microscopy, a conical tip with a flat emitting surface at the apex has proven to be the optimum design.
- Because the
in the water molecule spend more time around the oxygen.. .
- Electrons ejected
from the surface in the de-excitation process will be imaged to develop the technique into a microscopy.
- It is associated with
or cosmic ray electrons, so named because they travel at speeds comparable with that of light.
- Electron microscope
are these " ghost " mast cells seen.
- In this function, vitamin C donates
to neutralize free.. .
- Electrons emitted
For light of any frequency on a time scale of seconds?
- Elements from group 3 across to the noble gases all have their
in p orbitals.
- Electron micrograph
normally displays a wide range of particle views.
- The main sink route of SF 5 CF 3 from the earth's atmosphere is
attachment in the mesosphere.
- Notice that the
are all lumped together whereas the 3p ones are shown in full.
- Electron density.
- Radio tomographic imaging as an aid to modeling of
- Electron beam
writing a pattern on fused silica or silicon.
- Measurements of such order are usually made by diffraction techniques, which detect the ionic cores and the spins of the
- Electron diffraction
pattern by noting its symmetry.
- The image was acquired using electron holography in a field emission gun
How would you use this word in a sentence?
comments powered by