Duna Sentence Examples
- Yudenich's army on the Narva front, decided to advance and to occupy the Duna line, after small skirmishes with the Letts.
- ARMIN VAMBERY (1832-), Hungarian Orientalist and traveller, was born of humble parentage at Duna-Szerdahely, a village on the island of Shiitt, in the Danube, on the 10th of March 183 2.
- -?, pp p, ?.?,Q?p°J p ' Duna ' n ??
- DON (anc. Tanais), a river of European Russia, called Tuna or Duna by the Tatars, rising in Lake Ivan (580 ft.
- Donau, Hungarian Duna, Rumanian Dunarea, Lat.