Dubious Sentence Examples
Search Sentence Examples
- I was dubious about the idea.
- His answer was dubious to say the least.
- It was of dubious legality.
- The use of cluster bombs seems morally dubious.
- In any event even the IP address request seems dubious.
- It had the dubious distinction of having the second highest crime rate in the western world.
- The ethically dubious world of patent medicines was born.
- Judging by the council records, some success is being achieved but the public remains dubious.
- She had the dubious honor of being the only female werewolf in the world.
- It added a somewhat dubious moral structure to the game.
- Steve tells Catherine he wants to plead manslaughter on grounds of temporary insanity, but she looks dubious about the idea.
- For example, a rather dubious adult website managed to get a pagerank of 10.
- A lot of the other issues raised certainly sound somewhat dubious.
- A dubious accolade goes to the nearby city of Durham.
- The little priest rose with a distinctly dubious grimace.
- Relationships where there is a significant power differential are considered dubious.
- He had the dubious honor of being the cause of the all time, greatest moment in club history.
- Even the linesman got in on the act with a highly dubious offside against Cox.
- If a staunch unreconstructed Thatcherite gets in, the future of people like Clarke and Oatten in the Tory party becomes dubious.
How would you use dubious in a sentence?
comments powered by