dramatist sentence examples
- Those questions include: â¢ what
inspires the dramatist
to write a play.
- The first reference to the boots came in a play
written by the english dramatist
william moncrieff, in 1817.
- Elizabethan dramatists
generally assumed that the capitol was the site of the senate house.
- In which the
can work on the principle that anything which can be described can be imagined.
- David wood, the acclaimed
children's dramatist, draws upon the most entertaining and instructive of the twenty-four books for this popular adaptation.
- dramatists of the 20th century.
- Produced audio dramatist
of both fan and professional productions.
- People today are simply not aware of the magnificent stories on which the
drew and which they enhanced.
- Lynda la plante, the
television dramatist, even has an option on one of his books, manchester blue.
- dramatists of the period, was the first play produced at the kenton.
- In addition to academic teaching in literature and criticism, you will be taught by creative writing practitioners
including dramatists, poets and novelists.
- Ed thomas in british and
since wwii ( ed.
- In the us,
are a more serious breed altogether.
- Heidi stephenson and natasha langridge twenty
leading contemporary dramatists
discuss their work from the perspective of being both writers and women.
- Molière remains france's best-known
comic dramatist, but was also a distinguished actor, director and the leader of several theatrical companies.
- In its 28th year, the prize recognizes the work of outstanding
- In addition the list includes the most comprehensive collection of plays by classic and
- Did you know, for example, that eighteenth
routinely changed his endings because they were too tragic?
- Back to top renaissance drama the first great
- In about pinter, mark batty provides a critical study of the work of one of our most successful
The word usage examples above have been gathered from various sources to reflect current and historical usage.
They do not represent the opinions of YourDictionary.com.
Learn more about dramatist