donation sentence examples
- Family flowers only please, if
for newark & district hospice aid.
- Please help us to continue our vital work by setting up a regular gift or making a
- Without their
of the gift of life, lives would be lost.
- donations hotline
- donations in lieu
may be given at the crematorium door toward the patients fund at leys park nursing home.
- Why not
make an extra donation
to the rabbit welfare fund?
- Buddhism and
hindu dharma and organ donation could i be a living kidney donor?
- Patterns of giving amount donated the size of
in the year prior to the survey ranged from £ 2 to £ 70,000.
- The trust also
receives a donation
for each recycled phone.
- The department of health today launched a new campaign to raise public awareness about the need for egg and
- In-kind donations
we are more than happy to receive in-kind donations, which can be a rewarding way of making a difference.
- You can
send a donation
to us by check or postal order, using either of the forms below.
- He concluded, and we agree, that that can best be done by raising awareness of bone
- Funding was by
voluntary individual donation
to offset out of pocket costs.
- Our sms based donations application provides charities with the ability to
through the mobile channel.
- Included in the fee is a $ 100
- Monetary donations
can be made at any time to the treasurer.
- Describes volunteers or employees of a charity
collecting cash donations
on the street or door to door.
- These are gone through fully with the nurse at the start of each
- The churchwardens reported that an
had been received to cover this expenditure.
The word usage examples above have been gathered from various sources to reflect current and historical usage.
They do not represent the opinions of YourDictionary.com.
Learn more about donation