distress sentence examples
- distress as a result
of the floods.
- Leave of the court is required to
against residential tenants.
- distress for rent
still causes babies to die or develop permanent disabilities.
- distress syndrome
- The only true national religion is vodka - capable of
alleviating even economic distress.
- He was found to be improving with a decrease in his
- distress flare
on your person.
- No funds from britain would be used to
in ireland, russell's government decreed.
in the best to have some.
- distress signals
are given correctly - a straight arm with a clenched fist waved slowly from side to side.
- A bizarre lp which
causes endless distress
in our house.
- Your doctor will also be able to talk to you about how to deal with any
- distress warrant?
- By november many branches had collected money for the miners who were, by now,
suffering extreme distress.
- In the parlance of the day, people in
- like everyone else - are awesome.
- distress rockets
and then climbed into the rigging to escape the seas.
- She also took swift actions to ensure rider safety and
and delay after the unexpected death of a french athlete's horse.
- The first indication of
is an abnormal heart rate.
- distress alert
is then transmitted as well as rt traffic on channel 16.
The word usage examples above have been gathered from various sources to reflect current and historical usage.
They do not represent the opinions of YourDictionary.com.
Learn more about distress