disgrace sentence examples
- disgrace a banana republic
- They can not be made noble nor to
- The bus station at george street is an
- disgrace for the sake
- disgraced mp
mark oaten announces he will not contest his winchester seat at the next election, what do you think?
- disgraced former
chelsea striker adrian mutu.
- And no doubt, the kind of man he was, didn't relish the thought of being
on her family, shame, indeed, on the whole village.
- In short, the service was an
- disgraced politician
with a reputation for telling stories of a very different kind.
- Those who go to him for help are happy, and they are
- They loved combat, broad line of attack: they
bore no disgrace, men who stood firm.
- It's a
that this person can be on our television screens without a mask on.
- disgraced minister
now he is out of favor with the party elite?
- The bhs facade to union st of 1971 was and
remains simply a disgrace.
- The drop-out rate at 16 is still a
- disgraced the officers.
- The bishop's fellow clerics did everything they could to prevent justice being done, to
to the reformed religion of ireland.
- No-one seemed to have any idea of what was going on; it was a
- For a publicly funded body to have allowed it to be published on the web is a
The word usage examples above have been gathered from various sources to reflect current and historical usage.
They do not represent the opinions of YourDictionary.com.
Learn more about disgrace