disburse sentence examples
- disburse monies
from the fund, which would be determined annually by government.
- disburse substantial
hardship funding to help offset student costs.
- Area committees
local development grants of various kinds.
- disburse in scholarships
- disbursed the loan
with funding from unhcr.
- disbursed on a termly basis.
- disbursed at maturity
or on a quarterly or monthly basis!
- disbursed over the 1999-2002 period, with a strong stress on poverty alleviation projects.
- Internal and audit reports clearly indicate that all funds are
in accordance with prescribed policies.
- disbursed in accordance
with prescribed policies.
- disburse more dfid funds
- There is often a gap between what donors commit to give, and what they
- I further enclose a few remarks suggested by the appended list and an account of small
to needy persons.
- disbursed only on the instructions
of chest holders.
- disbursed only
on the instructions of chest holders.
- disbursed in the form
of a loan to any group of cavers locally perceiving a threat.
- Three main views were put forward: first, the millenium project seeks a major increase in the amount of
- However, sacada has not kept to its side of the bargain, and has
- With note of
by him in trinity term.
- disbursed solely
by central government?
The word usage examples above have been gathered from various sources to reflect current and historical usage.
They do not represent the opinions of YourDictionary.com.
Learn more about disburse