difference sentence examples
- Prepared to
make a difference: research evidence on how some of america's best college programs prepare teachers of reading.
- differences between the sexes
may cause a variation in toxic response.
were found between.. ... no increase in x was detected.
- difference equations, j. satsuma ( univ. of tokyo, japan ).
- However, when the groups were considered separately some clear
emerged, with only the men showing a significant rise in rmr.
- difference in the efficacy
of the two regimens, with 1356 women in each group.
- difference of opinion.
- And can you
explain the difference
between a pct and pcg?
- Even small amounts of capital can make a
to local services.
- To extend the investigation to boys and examine
- If you can't
tell the difference
with this then perhaps you are blinded by money?
- That makes a
big difference, i assure you.
- City and sheffield united were inseparable on
goal difference, so the blades went up because they had scored more goals.
- Since the first use i've
noticed a difference
in the texture of my skin as well as brightness.
- A few hours of spare time can make a
to the lives of older people.
- However, there are regions where
temperature and/or salinity differences
between water masses result in stratification.
- It is vital to
understand the real differences
of experience within britain's black communities.
- In line with the aim of menus being designed around patients, recognizing
in the customer base is essential.
- Once you've selected the other version of the document it will then
highlight the differences
- So far all our mutant mice displayed very
from wild type animals and did not require any special treatments for adverse effects.
The word usage examples above have been gathered from various sources to reflect current and historical usage.
They do not represent the opinions of YourDictionary.com.
Learn more about difference