Diest Sentence Examples
- Von Diest in Petermanns Mittheilungen, Erganzungsheft, 116 (Gotha, 1895).
- DIEST, a small town in the province of Brabant, Belgium, situated on the Demer at its junction with the Bever.
- Termor de on the Scheldt and Diest on the Dender are retained as nominally fortified positions, but neither could resist a regular bombardment for more than a few hours, as their casemates are not bomb-proof.
- Von Diest, Karte des Nordwestkleinasien (1901); R.
- Von Diest, Petermanns Mitth.