descent sentence examples
- I have not been able, through the deficiency of records, to
trace the descent
of these manors satisfactorily.
- Many rock marks used by anglers involve a
down cliffs on tracks more suited to mountain goats.
- descent into madness.
- descent gully
is a large undercut block with an obvious hole in its front face.
- The highlight of the week is the
- descent of these manors
- descent from legendary ancestors
with whom their connection is based simply on oral tradition.
- descent with modification
has long held the status of a scientific fact.
- Then the vehicle
begins the descent, you feel yourself slipping downwards, falling into the abyss.
- Their character is due to their
from graunt's observations upon the bills of mortality of london.
- descent into hell
is relieved by passages of startling humor.
- Two center adventure this adventure combines med watersports with ardeche
more about this course where is this course available?
- By 17 miles the die was cast and a far from bashful basher
commenced the long descent
toward the finish line.
- The final 2 kilometers of the section are a
into galashiels, the major commercial center of the border region.
- descent into psychological anarchy.
- Even today the indigenous folk express their independent spirit by claiming direct
- In a 1990 demographic consensus, 3 % of surveyed citizens
from dutch settlers.
- A study conducted in london schools in 1995 found that eczema was twice as common in children of
than in white children.
- All of the studies were in patients of black
- It is, therefore, entirely permissible for an african-caribbean community organization to restrict its membership solely to those of african
The word usage examples above have been gathered from various sources to reflect current and historical usage.
They do not represent the opinions of YourDictionary.com.
Learn more about descent