department sentence examples
- department of sociology, university of oxford, january.
- For more information either
contact the department
directly or the alumni office.
- In addition, agency staff could be seconded to industry, public interest groups or
to broaden their experience.
- department stores
to see what was on offer.
- The first census in scotland, under the new
of the general register office for scotland, was in 1861.
- department of labor
were provided with the marketplace and the more the.
- departments exclusively dedicated
to alternative financing, national lending ( can lend in 45 states ) and construction lending.
- Each invoice raised is upon the instruction of the
- department shirk
has taken part the reality is if you have.
- Around 70 % of night and weekend visits to accident and
are alcohol related.
- In writing hoellein
of insurance such coverage on entitled to apply.
- Guide to government departments your guide to
central government departments, what they do and how to contact them.
- This book would have a useful place in a cancer information library or
- This guideline will
assist individual departments
in the development and formulation of their own local protocols.
- You should also contact your local
social services department
to find out what help or benefits you are entitled to.
- They also teach in college, school or
university drama departments.
- Ethnology, in its
various departments, can only find its explanation in the narrative of the families descended from noah.
- Work out a good marketing angle for your product and get the
on board, before the buyer.
- Of the 61 usable responses nearly half said the company secretary or
were responsible for the code of ethics.
- Any university
worth its salt should of course be doing that any way.
The word usage examples above have been gathered from various sources to reflect current and historical usage.
They do not represent the opinions of YourDictionary.com.
Learn more about department